SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
MyHealthTest welcomes constructive, respectful engagement. We moderate all our social media sites and request users please observe the following posting guidelines:
- Defamatory, offensive or unlawful posts will not be published or will be removed
- Forms of solicitation or advertising will not be published or will be removed
- Posts that contain a link to, or copy of, illicit content will be removed or not published
- Comments published on MyHealthTest’s social media sites are the views of the commenter. Publication of the comments should not be taken as endorsement or agreement by MyHealthTest. Retweets (via Twitter) should also not be seen as endorsements or agreement by MyHealthTest.
- MyHealthTest makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, validity and/or completeness of third-party information.